- This event has passed.
U.S. Caribbean Business Conference
June 5 @ 8:00 am - June 6 @ 5:00 pm EDT$295
Please join us for the U.S. Caribbean Business Conference 2019 in Miami, Florida. The Caribbean represents a large $23 billion export market for U.S. Firms. The U.S. Commercial Service, the Florida District Export Council (DEC), and Enterprise Florida are organizing the conference to help your company access opportunities across this important region.
U.S. Caribbean Business Conference 2019 participants will receive up-to-date market intelligence to help develop practical strategies for winning procurements and for exporting their goods and services.
The program will include U.S. diplomats, industry professional, trade experts, international business experts, high-level government officials and seasoned exporters-with plenty of opportunity for networking!
Exploring the markets of the Caribbean
Panel discussion and presentations on:
- What are the best markets for your product across the Caribbean?
- What are the infrastructure development opportunities?
- What U.S. Government resources are available to help win government tenders?
- What are today’s and tomorrow’s opportunities?
- What challenges do these dynamic markets present to U.S. companies?
Meet One-on-One with U.S. Commercial Diplomats
Plug into resources to help you win projects and learn about the markets through one-on-one meetings with U.S. diplomats from across the region. In addition, representatives from U.S. Government agencies will also be available, including the U.S. Export Import Bank, Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) and U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA). Please note- Appointment slots are limited and will be assigned based on market potential and readiness
- Barbados & the Eastern Caribbean
- Dominican Republic
- Trinidad & Tobago
The event is a great opportunity for US firms interested in expanding their business in the Caribbean. High priority sectors include: Energy, Transportation, Design & Construction, ICT, and Healthcare.
Conference – June 5th
- Panel 1 – Infrastructure in the Caribbean – Opportunities
- Panel 2 – Dominican Republic & Jamaica – Market Overview and Business Opportunities
- Networking Break
- Panel 3 – Leveraging U.S. Government Resources
- Panel 4 – The Bahamas & Haiti – Market Overview and Business Opportunities
- Network Lunch
- Panel 5 – Success Cases – Meet the Experts
- Panel 6 – Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, and the Eastern Caribbean – Market Overview and Business Opportunities
- Networking Break
- Panel 7 – Business Resources
- Networking Reception
Appointments – June 6th
- Energy Breakfast by LNG Allies. Invitation Only
- One-on-one Matchmaking Appointments
For the latest conference agenda please click HERE
To REGISTER please click HERE or visit:
For more info , please contact:
Javier Suarez Javier.Suarez@trade.gov