Register now for the U.S.-Caribbean Business Conference!
Please join us at the Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon for the U.S. Caribbean Business Conference 2019. The Caribbean represents a large $23 billion export market for U.S. Firms. The U.S. Commercial Service, the Florida District Export Council (DEC), and Enterprise Florida are organizing the conference to help your company access opportunities across this important region.
U.S. Caribbean Business Conference 2022 participants will receive up-to-date market intelligence to help develop practical strategies for winning procurements and for exporting their goods and services.
The program will include U.S. diplomats, industry professional, trade experts, international business experts, high-level government officials and seasoned exporters-with plenty of opportunity for networking!
Exploring the markets of the Caribbean
Panel discussion and presentations on:
- What are the best markets for your product across the Caribbean?
- What are the infrastructure development opportunities?
- What U.S. Government resources are available to help win government tenders?
- What are today’s and tomorrow’s opportunities?
- What challenges do these dynamic markets present to U.S. companies?
College/University Students are eligible for $200 OFF!!!! ($395 for regular attendees)
Students must register using a .edu email address. The discounted rate for students is available on a first come first served basis.
Hilton Miami Airport Blue Lagoon
5101 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami FL 33126
Bookings are closed for this event.