Join us for a brief webinar on EXIM Bank resources for the COVID-19 crisis.
Is your company maximizing its use of the Export-Import Bank’s tools and resources to help you navigate this challenging time? Whether you are new to trade or a seasoned exporter, don’t miss this opportunity to get to know the export finance solutions available to you through the Export-Import Bank.
Join us to learn more about timely topics such as:
· Temporary programs to provide support to exporters and foreign buyers due to COVID-19 crisis
· COVID-19 restrictions on exports: PPE
· Export Credit Insurance
· Working Capital Guarantee Program
· Country Limitation Schedule – updated April 6, 2020
· Revision of Credit Standards – effective May 1st
To register please click HERE
- EXIM Response to Scarce COVID-19-related Medical Supplies (Fact Sheet: Apr 14, 2020)
- EXIM Extends Assistance to U.S. Customers and Lenders Amid COVID-19 Outbreak (Fact Sheet: Apr 10, 2020)
- EXIM Establishes Temporary Bridge Financing Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Pre-Export Payment Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Supply Chain Financing Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)
- EXIM Temporarily Expands Working Capital Guarantee Program (March 25, 2020)