With so much information out there, it may be difficult to know where to start or how to navigate the rapidly evolving resources available to companies trying to cope with the pandemic.
The South Florida District Export Council is here to provide you with a series of webinars to help you with the right information and direction. WEBINAR ANNOUNCEMENTS TO FOLLOW
IMMEDIATE RESOURCES: U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
For an overview of SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and the various temporary programs established by the CARES Act, click here: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options.
Small businesses interested in applying for relief under the Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP) can search for eligible lenders by clicking here , then entering their zip code. PPP is scheduled to roll out on April 3, 2020, but lenders will continue to be added to the roster as more of them sign up to participate in the program.
State Resources for Business Community
- Florida Private Sector Hotline: 850-815-4925
- Email: ESF18@em.myflorida.com
- Website: https://floridadisaster.biz/
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Reemployment Assistance
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Short Time Assistance
- CareerSource Florida
Small Business Assistance
Economic Development Resources
- Business Damage Assessment Survey
- Florida Economic Development Stakeholders
- Florida Economic Development Council
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention